Saturday, October 10, 2026

Find out what people say about “The Word on Fire Bible”

Stories of transformation . . .
 ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

Dear Friend,


Countless people have shared with us that The Word on Fire Bible has impacted the way they read Scripture. This Bible’s rich commentaries and insightful sermons by the popes and saints enlightened their faith deeply.


Here are just a few testimonials from people whose experience of God’s word has been transformed through The Word on Fire Bible:





“The Word on Fire Bible has captivated me and I cannot go a day without reading the Holy Scriptures. I appreciate the commentary from Bishop Barron, early Church Fathers, and saints. Thank you to the entire team for all that you do and the great content and products you continue to put out to the world in these challenging times.”

—Brian H.





“As a university campus minister, whenever I’m leading lectio divina, I always check to see what images from sacred art or commentary from The Word on Fire Bible might enrich our conversations. I often find these images, speaking directly to the passages we are praying over, open the door for our students to have a renewed sense of awe and wonder at the suddenly-not-so-ordinary word of God.”

—Fr. Garrett B.

“I just want to say thank you to Bishop Barron and team for putting together The Word on Fire Bible. What a wonderful, well-composed, well-written, and beautifully illustrated Bible. When I read it, I find myself marveling at the quality and depth this Bible gives to me as a reader. Please keep up the great work.”

—Nick T.





“I have learned so much from Bishop Barron over the years! I have purchased the Bible series and it gives me an opportunity to go through the Bible in a whole new way! And I relish the comments from other Church leaders and Church Fathers! Thank you, Bishop Barron!”

—Margaret A.





“When I had no one to go to for advice during a sad time, I ordered The Word on Fire Bible and found what I needed. I’m glad Word on Fire exists for those of us not catechized well.”

—Linda S.





Volume VI of this seven-volume Bible series is currently in production. We rely on the generosity of our donors to create this beautiful collection. Will you make a gift to support The Word on Fire Bible?



MAKE A GIFT


Please consider making a tax-deductible gift to help us reach even more people who need to hear the good news of the gospel. Reserve your copy of Volume VI: The Wisdom Literature to receive it when it is released in June 2027.


God bless you,


The Word on Fire Team


PS: Share your story with us: If the Word on Fire Bible has inspired you on your faith journey, click here to record a video testimonial. God bless you!




Word on Fire Catholic Ministries, PO Box 97330, Washington, DC 20090-7330, United States
Manage Your Email Preferences




.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be in control of your news

Decide what we send and when we send it. ...