Monday, July 20, 2026

“I can see myself carrying this around for years to come."

Here’s what priests are saying about Word on Fire’s brand-new

Liturgy of the Hours, Second Edition...

“These books will really help facilitate meditation and prayer.”

“I can see myself carrying this around for years to come.”

“Wow! I like the readability a lot better and the leather is a lot more durable.”

Watch the new video here: https://www.liturgyofthehours.com.

WATCH THE VIDEO

“You can just let it rest in your hand and it feels very comfortable, very professional.”

“The leather is nuts. It will be hard for me to hold any other leather. They won't compare to Word on Fire’s Liturgy of the Hours.”

“It looks good, but it also feels like something you’d take and pray with. It has a consistent, calming effect, that I’d keep coming back to.”

See for yourself at https://www.liturgyofthehours.com.

WATCH THE VIDEO

“It’s easy on the eyes. The balance between space and word allows the words to pop out at you.”

“This is awesome. It feels very well made, very intentionally made.”

“I love the weight of it, the feel of it, the leather, the gold border, the red and black ink, the margins, the artwork. Wow, love it.”

WATCH THE VIDEO

“This book, I find, rests very snugly in my hand, and it’s beautiful to look at.”

“I love a beautiful book, and this is eye-catching. It draws you in and makes you want to use it.”

“It definitely has the feel of what you'd expect from a book that is handcrafted.”

Watch the new video at https://www.liturgyofthehours.com.

WATCH THE VIDEO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trea Turner had milestone night at plate

On a night when he hit two homers with five RBIs in a win over the Dodgers, the Phillies' Trea Turner was dogged by questions about his ...