Friday, June 7, 2019

Opinion: I'm dying from cancer. I have to move across the country to die on my own terms

There's no reason anyone with a terminal disease should not have the option to avoid intolerable pain. I don't want to go out choking on my own blood. ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ 
usatoday.com

Opinion
 
Friday, June 7
Semi-professional poker player, Kevin Roster, in Las Vegas on June 5, 2019.
I'm moving to California to die on my own terms
There's no reason anyone with a terminal disease should not have the option to avoid intolerable pain. I don't want to go out choking on my own blood.
Religious liberty includes Satanism, too
The $100,000 Baphomet statue depicts Satan as a...
An explanation of D-Day: Today's Toon
June 5, 2019
Congress & Mueller, step up and protect America
Special counsel Robert Mueller leaves Russia...
Trump's Mexico tariffs: Bad policy for 2020 gain
Central American migrants detained in Tapachula,...
MORE ARTICLES FROM USA TODAY
Do 2020 Candidates Care About Criminal Justice?
Women's World Cup games pay inequity: Our view
'I was shaking': D-Day veteran
'When They See Us' hits close to my reality
5 of our top opinion pieces this week: ICYMI
click here
 
FOLLOW US
FB TW IG

Problem viewing email? View in browser

Unsubscribe Manage Newsletters Feedback Privacy Policy/Your California Privacy Rights Ad Choices Terms of Service

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is it time to refinance?

Mortgage rates are at a two-year low ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ...